Wednesday, October 4, 2017

October Release - Lorelei - Happy as a Bee!



Hi and welcome to Day #1 of 
Stamp Anniething's October Release!





Lorelei will be available in the store Friday along with the other 2 stamps we showed you  this week!!
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~



Here is my sweet project for today!
I created a honeycomb stencil and made the top part of my mat.  I used the Card Sketch 61  cutting file.  Card Sketch cutting file makes your cards sooo easy to assemble!
I stamped Lorelei and colored her with copics.  Added some rough jute to the bottom for texture!
Thank you for joining us, we hope you enjoyed our projects for this release!

 Have a great day!

1 comment:

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

Your card is awesome and truly adorable ! You did a great job on coloring the background.