Wednesday, February 7, 2018

February Release Day #1 - Kevin - Have a Blazing Good Day!



Hi and welcome to our February Release!
This release is based on some community service careers!



Kevin will be available in the store Friday along with the other 2 stamps we showed you  this week!!
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~



I created this adorable card to have some "boy" cards in my stash!
I used the digital background of "Fire Wall" and colored it up with my copic markers.
It was a challenge for me as I have never done fire before, and this took me a while to get to a place I was happy with.
Materials Used:
Copic Markers

I prepared a SPEED coloring video of this card as well. You can view it here to see how I created this sweetie of a card!

**************************************



I hope you enjoyed our Sneek Peek for the release!

 Have a great day!

No comments: