Wednesday, April 4, 2018

April Day 1 - Vanessa - For the Mom to Be...



Hi and welcome to our April Release!
Spring is right around the corner and so our release has a great new line of some fun spring stamps!  
This release we also have some new products in our line. 
 Stencils and Decorative Die Cuts!
Stamp Club members get a 15% discount!
Vanessa- For the Mom to Be

Buttons Oh My!

Gingham
Oh Baby!


All Items will be available in the store Friday along with the other 2 stamps we showed you  this week!!
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~




I created this peach and green For Baby card using our new products!

I first used the Gingham Stencil with some Bo Bunny Glitter paste, and matted it with a Law Fawn Die.  Then I Used that fancy scallop die to do a second mat (sorry I cant remember where that die is from!)... then I matted all of that to the Larger Lawn Fawn Die to the card base.
I colored up the Vanessa image along with some elements from the Oh Baby! Die cut pack.  This pack contains tons of adorable little baby images so you can make tons of cards!




I hope you enjoyed our Sneek Peek for the release!

 Have a great day!